We are looking for a full-stack engineer who can get things done on both the client and the server-side TL;DR
You should apply for this position if:
Required Experience and Skills
- You're a great, experienced Full Stack developer;
- You speak and write fluently in English;
- You want to work in a remote but highly-integrated team;
- You are in Eastern Europe or the Middle East;
- You need to have experience building web service architectures with cloud services, databases and NodeJS;
- On the client-side, you need to be skilled in React (at least 3 years) and preferably also NextJS;
- You need to have a good sense of pixels - to know whether something is implemented correctly and the layout is clean.
- You should know TypeScript well;
- You need to have good development practices, and experience with integrations, testing, secure coding, etc;
- You need to speak and write English at a high level. We have many team meetings in English and you need to take an active part!
How We Do Remote Work
- You will be employed full-time and be paid a monthly salary.
- You will be working as part of an agile, remote team of 3-5 developers.
- You will be working from Figma designs and developing in TypeScript with React. You will be working with NextJS for both the client and server side, as well as Node for some services. We use Postgres as our main database, and Airtable as our main content system. We also use web services and software from Amazon, Algolia, CloudFlare, Redis and others.
We believe in fully-remote
teamwork. This means that we do our best to promote real-time communication between all team members, so that everybody can work closely together and move fast. We are heavy users of Slack and especially Huddle voice calls.
Most of our team works Sun-Thu, but some team members work Mon-Fri. That's perfectly fine!Why Work at Wndr?
- You will be building a truly amazing UI, used by millions of users
- You will be part of a team of talented, fun people, with experienced leadership
- You will be trusted and empowered, so you can be as productive as possible, enjoy your work, and grow personally and professionally
- You will be given stock options, so that the company's success becomes your financial success.