We are looking for a software engineer to design and implement data stores, third-party API integrations, ETL flows, and internal APIs. TL;DR
You should apply for this position if:
- You're a good and experienced developer in NodeJS + TypeScript
- You can fully manage the design and architecture of ETL flows and API integrations
- You speak and write fluently in English;
- You want to work in a remote but highly-integrated team;
- You are in Eastern Europe or the Middle East;
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience working with data stores (MongoDB, RDBMS, Redis, data warehouses) and building ETL flows on AWS or other platforms
- Experience building and integrating with APIs
- Experience with NodeJS and TypeScript
- Good development practices, and experience with testing, secure coding, etc;
- Speak and write English very well. We have many team meetings in English and you need to take an active part!
- Remote work experience and ability to work independently as part of a remote team
You will be working on connecting and optimizing our hotel booking engine to multiple providers under different use cases. You will be addressing design challenges with latency, caching, data consolidation, and incremental aggregation. You will also build and deploy ETL workflows for static data.
As part of a small and versatile team, you will need to work closely with others, and constantly mind the effect of your work on end-user experience.
You will be working as part of an agile, remote team of 3-5 developers. You are expected to work independently, but to continuously interact with other team members via Slack and voice/video calls multiple times a day. How We Work Remotely
Why Work at Wndr?
- You will be employed full-time and be paid a monthly salary.
- Our team members are all in nearby time zones, and we work as a team, communicating through the day via Slack voice and video calls.
- Most of our team works Sun-Thu, but some team members work Mon-Fri. That's perfectly fine!
- You will get the opportunity to build a widely-used, consumer-grade product
- You will be part of a team of talented, fun people, with experienced leadership
- You will be trusted and empowered, so you can be as productive as possible, enjoy your work, and grow personally and professionally
- You will be given stock options, so that the company's success becomes your financial success.