Unlike many other companies, we are building a high-end consumer web application. It is critical for us to have a simply amazing user experience. We are looking for our first full-time QA person, who will lead the way to make sure our product looks and feels slick and awesome.
You will be working closely with the development team, testing the site as it gets built, ensuring both high quality and a slick user experience. As the product matures, you will also be developing and running regression testing, and creating test automation. TL;DR
You should apply for this position if:
- You have at least 2 years QA experience testing B2C consumer web apps, on multiple mobile devices and mobile/desktop browsers;
- You are ready to be the first QA in a startup team, and grow our QA infrastructure together with the product;
- You have some experience in test automation;
- You speak and write fluently in English;
- You want to work in a remote but highly-integrated team;
- You are in Eastern Europe or the Middle East;
How We Do Remote Work
- You will be employed full-time and be paid a monthly salary.
- You will be working as part of an agile, remote team, testing the work of 3-5 developers.
- You will be working from Figma designs and testing on staging environments, and possibly also in production.
- You will be testing also in mobile test setups, which you will set up.
- Initially most testing will be of new features, as they are developed. There is also some regression testing - which will evolve as the product grows.
- In a few months you will need to start developing some test automation, with code or no-code tools - your choice!
We believe in fully-remote
teamwork. This means that we do our best to promote real-time communication between all team members, so that everybody can work closely together and move fast. We are heavy users of Slack and especially Huddle voice calls.
Most of our team works Sun-Thu, but some team members work Mon-Fri. That's perfectly fine!Why Work at TrueSpots?
- You will be building a truly amazing UI, used by millions of users
- You will be part of a team of talented, fun people, with experienced leadership
- You will be trusted and empowered, so you can be as productive as possible, enjoy your work, and grow personally and professionally
- You will be given stock options, so that the company's success becomes your financial success.