Senior Back-end Engineer at Truepill
At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences.
We never settle for how it's done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We encourage our team members to innovate, expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let's build something great together.
As a core team member of the Truepill Engineering Team, you'll be responsible for working on new products and features across multiple technologies. Weighing in on architecture and strategic product decisions. Helping distill high-level user feedback into the product roadmap. Critically thinking through user journey and advocating for product enhancements and optimizations. Working with technologies like Node.js, Kubernetes, GraphQL, Python, GCP, AWS, Mongo, MySQL.What You'll Be Doing:
We're Looking for Someone With:
- Design and develop high quality back-end code (Node.js, Mongo & MySQL )
- Developing new software applications, features, and distributed services that support a high-scale web application
- Stay current with the latest technologies and best practices and share your findings with the team
- Help evolve our stack and mentor our other developers when it comes to patterns and best practices
- Work as part of an agile team across a variety of application domains
- Write structured, tested, readable and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distributed knowledge
- Ability to contribute to each step of the product development process (ideation, implementation, and release)
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 4+ years of industry experience with full-stack architecture and distributed systems;
- Familiar with cloud infrastructures such as GCP and AWS;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; continuous deployment, test-driven development, agile methodologies;
- Experience building robust, highly available, and scalable web services;
- Passion for using technology to improve the lives of our Patients;
- Excitement for solving tough problems that haven't been solved before;
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment with a tight-knit team of passionate engineers.