We are searching for a marketing manager with a knack for communicating and a flair for strategizing and implementing marketing campaigns. The marketing manager is required to contribute to existing marketing, branding, and advertising plans while assisting with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company's goals.
The ideal candidate will be equipped with a relevant qualification and extensive experience in a wide range of marketing functions such as communications, digital marketing, advertising, branding, and social media. To ensure success as a marketing manager you must be an organized person who is able to withstand the pressures of handling varied tasks at the same time and meeting deadlines.
TripsGuard is a startup company, therefore, we are looking for somebody who is a generalist and not a specialist. Someone who will establish processes, come up with ideas and will build the role from the ground up. Responsibilities:
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Conducting promotional activities.
- Organizing and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Overseeing campaigns on social media.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Working on a content strategy
- Managing PR campaigns
- and more
- At least 3 years of proven marketing experience. Marketing leadership experience (CMO, VP, Team lead) in a growing startup company would be a great bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Solid understanding of research techniques.
- Leadership skills