We are looking for a creative user-experience (UX) designer who can understand our vision, business requirements, technical limitations and has a great empathy for users.
The designer must be able to conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys; analyze and identify user pain points; and translate them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will design the overall functionality of the product, and ensure a great user experience What you'll do
Skills & experience we're excited about
- Facilitate our product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and testing user experiences.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences across devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Collaborate with product and engineering team members.
Culture at Taffi
- Strong problem solving skills
- 5+ years of proven UX experience designing consumer web and mobile apps.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Familiarity with Webflow is a plus.
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet our user needs and business vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with various teams and clearly communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
We're highly energetic, insanely hardworking individuals who are extremely happy about the work we do. We're diverse & distributed. We work remotely across 5 time zones, and our team is game-changers. We move fast but also find time to laugh, get to know more about each other's cultures and backgrounds. We believe in individual freedom, with freedom comes a great responsibility as we don't like to involve or manage your work. Most of us wear multiple hats, sometimes even taking up responsibilities that are not in our role which needs an individual to be super curious and pretty open about the work responsibility.