Spare is looking for 4 Senior Software Engineers to join our team!
✨Do you have experience:
- As a fullstack software engineer (4+ years preferred);
- With a stack similar to ours (we work with Node.js, TypeScript, React, React Native, SQL databases, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP and more);
- Working in a company that is tech focused (better yet if you got to grow in a company like that);
✨Then come join Spare where you will:
- Write high-quality code. Design, code, test, document, and release new features using a combination of tools and languages;
- Demonstrate an unrelenting focus on quality, speed, and overall excellence;
- Provide input for the ongoing improvement of engineering practices and procedures;
✨Do you like Spare and this job but don't meet every single requirement?
- Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification in the job posting.
- At Spare we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment so we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined.
- We also do our best to ensure all applications received are responded to.
✨ Who are we?
We are Spare, a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service, bringing efficient on-demand ride-hailing and pooling services to communities across the globe. In the past year, we have grown from 25 people to over 50 and we are continuing to grow!
✨ How do we work?
Remotely or in-office, up to you! Our HQ is in Vancouver, but we also have a home office set up allowance and monthly stipend for a co-working space if you're outside of Metro-Vancouver.
✨ How can you find out more?
Check out our Hiring Process blog post
to learn about what to expect next! Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.