As a Senior Product Designer, you will work on delivering design solutions, working closely with engineers and product managers, from the discovery phase, to the implementation phase. As part of the design team, besides building our core product, you will also contribute to the creation of visual assets for launches in Product Hunt, for our bi-weekly newsletter, and for our website. Your responsibilities
- Create and deliver end-to-end product design solutions. From discovery to delivery.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of our Design System.
- Deliver high-fidelity interfaces, including prototypes and documentation for a smooth engineering hand-off
- Communicate projects' progress with stakeholders in a written or verbal format for alignment and feedback.
- Collaborate with the Growth team to run A/B testing and design experiments.Create, deliver and own design solutions across our product.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers, from the discovery phase, to the implementation phase.
- You are a design expert who creates beautiful, intuitive, and easy to use products.
- You have 5+ years of experience working on product design (not only on UI or web design) and have a strong track of record delivering clear, simple visual designs and interactions
- Excellent skills in working independently, but you also enjoy being a team player, and you have a learning mindset.
- Expertise in running user testing and research sessions throughout the design process
- You are an expert in prototyping (prior frames, wireframes) and creating design hand-offs for engineering teams
- You have experience building or contributing to design systems
- Solid cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- You can prioritize, balance, and deliver work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- Experience designing no-code products, or building products with no-code tools.
- Any additional skills in illustration, video/audio editing, photography or icon design are a plus!
- You have experience working with Product Growth teams.
Who we are and our mission
- Competitive salary plus equity
- A fully remote, diverse and international team
- Your own tech equipment, co-working space
- Team events, offsites etc.
If this sounds like you, send us over the works you are most proud of. We would love to speak with you!
At Softr, we believe everyone should have the ability to create the software they need, without engineers or designers.
Our mission is to democratize engineering genius and empower 99% of the world, who can't code, to create custom apps for their business or life.
Since our launch at the beginning of 2021, tens of thousands of companies and operators have already adopted Softr and are building custom apps like membership apps, customer portals, internal tools, marketplaces, communities within hours, all without code.
Read more about our vision here
We're a small and diverse team of curious, ambitious, hungry and humble individuals!