As a Product Manager on our team, you will own the end-to-end experience for our most important customer base - the practices. Your work will ensure practice admins and users have a seamless experience right from the initial onboarding to daily platform usage.
Our product has seen 3x transaction volumes YoY and an amazingly high NPS. We plan to continue with this exponential growth for our core customer base, revenue metrics, and employee headcount in the coming years. In addition to that, we are humbled to have received great interest and investment from top-tier VCs. Your day-to-day will include:
- Collaborating with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to develop product strategy
- Talking to customers and understanding their pain points and needs
- Simplifying the onboarding process for new practices and improving the authorization creation and tracking workflow
- Working with design and engineering counterparts to execute the roadmap
- You have 3+ years of demonstrable full-stack product management experience in a fast-growing B2B SaaS product
- Design and technical skills: You can draft initial low-fi wireframes and collaborate with design and engineering teams to execute the roadmap.
- Customer-obsessed: You deliver the best experience for the customers by understanding their core needs and pain points
- Data-driven: You prioritize roadmap execution through qualitative and quantitative metrics. You should be comfortable extracting and analyzing data from various sources including writing SQL queries.
- Communication and Collaboration: You are empathetic and compassionate towards your colleagues and are an excellent communicator.
- Scrappy and curious: You know how to navigate in a fast-paced environment and get the "job done".
Our interview process is meant to be representative of the kinds of work we will do together day-to-day and week-to-week. Here are the interview stages:
- Hiring Manager Intro call
- Product Design and Execution Interview
- Virtual Onsite with multiple one-on-ones and a team meeting
- Competitive salary and equity
- Coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with a 4% company match
- The latest tech and equipment to outfit your new desk
- Seven days off between Xmas and New Years, in addition to bank holidays and PTO