As a VP of Product, you will lead a team of product professionals responsible for solidifying our product vision, defining the product strategy, and advancing the product roadmap for the entire R2 product offering. What you'll work on:
Who you are:
- Develop and mentor our product management team to run lean, maintain a user-centric approach, and deliver products that our customers love.
- Collaborate across the business to set and deliver a clear, cohesive product strategy in line with our mission and culture. Develop a comprehensive product strategy for new offerings based on a deep understanding of the industry, customer demand, internal and external data, while drawing on prior experience.
- Design and implement product development management processes and operations, provide training, reduce dependencies, remove blockers and align stakeholders.
- Planning and execution of all product launches and feature releases from discovery to successful products that solve real user pain points.
- Measuring Success: Set clear goals and define key results. Regularly check in on progress, learn, adjust, then learn some more. Measure and report on product/feature usage to inform business plans.
- Co-own the revenue and growth targets with our Engineering and Partnerships heads.
Why you should join R2
- You have an extensive experience leading product teams in a fast-growing fintech company -
- Have a demonstrable track record of defining and executing business objectives through product development and delivery
- You have built a complete product/key features from ideation through launch, feedback, iteration, and success.
- You have developed compelling high-level visions but focused on the smallest detail of product design as well.
- You are a doer: you get energy from moving the product and company forward and enjoy being hands-on.
- You are an excellent communicator who thrives on really understanding people and problems and guiding teams to build solutions.
- You enjoy being close to customers and becoming their voice within our team.
- An inspiring manager who knows how to grow talent and get the most out of your team.
- You are fluent in English & Spanish
R2 enables platforms to offer flexible financing to their merchants in Latin America
These merchants are typically small and medium businesses (SMBs), which make up over 90% of companies in Latam yet face a trillion-dollar credit gap. At R2, we believe that SMBs are the productive engine of society.
Our mission is to unlock their potential by providing financial solutions that are tailored to their needs, right where they buy and sell. We are reimagining the financial infrastructure of Latin America - where SMBs financial needs are satisfied without ever having to go to a bank.