As People Operations Lead, you will be responsible for creating and leading multiple People programs and strategies to build a world-class team and technology company. You will be part of the team that is leading our efforts to take R2 from 24 to 90+ people this year and 150+ the next year and you will be key in shaping R2's core values and culture as we continue to scale and ensure that we attract and retain top talent. You will get your hands dirty and work directly with R2's founders and management team. What you'll work on
Who you are
- Act as the main point of contact and lead the team members through their journey at R2.
- Onboard employees to ensure smooth setup of payroll, benefits, equipment, and team introductions
- Implement best practices to ensure a high level of communication and employee engagement, by planning all hands, employee events, mentorship programs, company offsites, etc.
- Conduct performance reviews and design performance & compensation plans based on OKRs
- Build and maintain internal documentation of processes.
- Work with systematic improvement of our work environment to lead compliance and a great employee experience.
- Support, improve and maintain People policies, employee handbook, and other publications.
- Support benefit plans as a coordinator with providers, including plan interpretation, and regulatory compliance.
- You have 5+ years of relevant People. HR, and/or Operations experience in a high-growth start-up/fast-paced environment.
- You have experience working in different People strategies, have project management skills, and a track record of success in bringing highly complex, cross-functional projects to completion.
- You have an agile mindset.
- You have proven expertise in analyzing people-centric data and building data-driven action plans for employee success, development, and engagement, and partnering with leadership to implement change.
- You have a strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish
- You have a high level of attention to detail while also being able to keep sight of the bigger picture.