We're looking for an experienced Marketing leader to build a team and scale our marketing strategy to match our rapid growth. To be successful you need to be highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and results-focused. We're looking for a growth hacker at heart, excited by startup agility and remote work environment. Responsibilities
- Build a marketing team from scratch.
- Develop the end-to-end strategy, planning, and execution to meet company growth targets. That includes OKR setting, P&L management, and resourcing.
- Lead demand generation campaigns that drive short and long-term acquisition goals, using various online channels.
- Own our marketing tech stack, working closely with our sales operations team to build scalable acquisition and nurture automation.
- Manage day-to-day operations across multiple channels, owning any vendor/agency relationships.
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to fuel marketing optimization.
- Leverage tools and technology to automate campaigns and reporting.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, Product and Engineering.
- 5+ years in a Growth, Demand Generation, or Performance Marketing
- Hands-on experience in managing multichannel marketing campaigns to deliver profitable growth to target and budget.
- Experience managing more than one performance marketing channels, from setting campaign goals, creative briefs, to metrics analysis.
- Demonstrated success in pipeline contribution, ABM experience preferred.
- Technically proficient in campaign targeting, testing measurement and optimization across social and various paid and owned channels.
- Intellectually curious, empathetic, and driven to solve hard problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, strong bias for action
- We already have a PMF, but the team is still super tiny. It's an excellent opportunity to join early in a fast-growing startup.
- Remote-first team, work from anywhere
- Stock options