The Revenue Operations Executive will report to the VP of Sales. Responsibilities
- Support the VP of Sales in executing effective revenue operational management strategies.
- Assist in managing revenue growth strategy, operations, customer success, enablement, and data analysis to back Sales Executive initiatives.
- Cooperate with Sales Executives to support annual revenue operations planning cycles and alignment across various business functions.
- Foster cross-functional partnerships across the entire Sales Executive organization that impact overall customer success, driving customer retention and revenue growth.
- Aid in the analysis of customer health metrics and proactively mitigate customer retention risk.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives to identify strategic priorities and opportunities for the team, supporting objectives and key results, and ensuring focus is on high-impact initiatives.
- Partner with relevant GTM Teams, Sales Executives, and SDR to leverage performance analytics, contribute to cross-functional revenue programs, and escalate relevant topics.
- Build strong working relationships with team leaders across GTM teams (e.g., product, engineering, marketing, information technology, and finance) and influence the goals and priorities of stakeholders whose mission aligns with that of Sales Executives.
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing, and Customer Success to align on revenue strategy and execution plans.
- Ensure effective utilization of sales technology and CRM systems to drive efficiency.
- Experience in operational roles in a global SaaS Sales environment.
- Knowledge of crafting the strategic vision, making data-driven business decisions, including identifying gaps or business needs, and innovating and scaling solutions.
- Track record of customer retention and expansion sales goals.
- Possess a customer-centric mentality.
- Experience in data analytics or intelligence operations.
- Experience with CRM systems and sales technology tools.
- Skills in influencing a highly-matrixed company.
- Experience engaging at different levels internally with cross-functional groups.
- Ability to work across geographical regions and experience working in high-performing, inclusive teams.
- Strong ability to interact effectively with team leaders.
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability while also able to collaborate cross-functionally with exceptional intrapersonal skills. Thrives in a fluid, fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity and business judgment; you share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- Familiarity with the Dev Tools industry and related technologies.
Benefits What do we care about at Qase? We're all about quality, all around. We care just as much about being a quality employer as we do quality software!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Equity Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- ERG support
Qase is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.