As a Product Manager with relevant experience and strong product vision, you will be working in the intersection of payments and lending, whether it's getting rid of paper intensive payment processes, creating a friendly and frictionless checkout experience, improving or redesigning post-purchase journeys, or seamlessly capturing unique data to train real-time machine learning models for underwriting. You will use a broad array of product management skills such as managing stakeholders, identifying users' needs, prioritizing workstreams, and leveraging your analytical skills to build products that delight our customers.What you'll work on:
Who you are:
- Drive product development from conception to launch of a key customer-facing product, including complex "0 to 1" new platform capabilities
- Create and contribute to enable a strong product culture and mindset throughout the organization
- Set a long-term vision and socialize it with your team and stakeholders to pursue it
- Act as a founder and make decisions with the customer in mind
- Define what success looks like and use metrics to evaluate progress towards your goals
- Create alignment on your vision, roadmap, and KPIs throughout the organization
- Analyze competitors' products to identify market opportunities
- Balance qualitative insights with quantitative insights to validate hypotheses with users
- Identify opportunities in product enhancements by being involved in ongoing UX research and assessing the product
- Understand market regulations and compliance to make sure our products are in line with them and spot opportunities, not threats when the market shifts
- 4+ years of product management experience building and growing products at scale
- Strong experience as a product manager of a SaaS product, with experience growing products through a combination of big bets and experiments.
- Has knowledge of monetization, international payments, creation and marketing products, in a product-led growth environment.
- Strong with data, quant and qual analysis and running Growth experiments (data, customer insights @ scale, A/B testing = must have)
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- A strong communicator -- can speak the language of engineering, data, design, operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- Great with data (both qualitative and quantitative) and loves turning insights into actions.
- Track record of building a vision, strategy, rallying teams and external stakeholders and delivering customer outcomes successfully
- The type of contract is perpetual between your and our legal entity.
- Salary from $8k to $10k depends on your skills.
- You can implement the best technical solutions.
- You have an impact on the project.
- Remote work with standard 8 hours working day.