As a Head of Product, you will build top business-critical platform products to help support growth across platform verticals. You will apply skills such as stakeholder management, identifying users' needs and ruthlessly prioritizing them, and leverage your deeper understanding of what is and isn't possible to get things done.What you'll work on:
Who you are:
- Build scalable, available, and robust services in close collaboration with your customers
- Apply customer-centric, business-focused mindset to the tasks at hand, leveraging the deeper understanding of what is and isn't possible
- Define what success looks like and use metrics to evaluate progress towards your goals
- Create alignment on your vision, roadmap, and KPIs throughout the organization
- Create product requirements, prioritize and build roadmaps to execute your vision
- Deep dive into the more technical aspects of the product, problem solving alongside fellow engineers
- Map competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly
- Build close relationships with your customers to understand their needs
- Evaluate build vs buy alternatives and monitor external providers capabilities
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience building highly scalable platform products
- You have experience and the ability to proactively prioritize, manage, take responsibility in multiple initiatives within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- You have experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in iterative product development cycles
- You have a deep understanding product thinking and can showcase it
- You are analytical and instinctively use SQL to measure something of interest
- You have experience working in products with a microservices architectur
- The type of contract is perpetual between your and our legal entity.
- Salary from $10k to $13k depends on your skills.
- You can implement the best technical solutions.
- You have an impact on the project.
- Remote work with standard 8 hours working day.