As Human Resources Manager, we're looking for a leader with a founder mentality who will create an HR strategy, lead a People team and play a key role in building out a world-class team and technology company. What you'll work on:
- Build and lead the People team, including Performance Management (OKRs), and People Operations. Develop a strong talent pipeline to enable aggressive hiring while continuously raising the quality bar of those joining Qase, with a strong focus on engineers and technical talent
- Design and ensure efficient employee interview processes by partnering with department Heads
- Onboard employees to ensure smooth setup of payroll, benefits, equipment, and team introductions
- Implement best practices to ensure a high level of communication and employee engagement, by planning all hands, employee events, mentorship programs, company offsites, etc.
- Assess employee-wide performance by constantly conducting performance reviews and designing performance & compensation plans based on OKRs
- Ensure high employee retention by promoting a strong culture, continuous performance reviews, training and development opportunitie
Who you are:
- You can execute, build from scratch and move quickly
- You have experience building and growing high performing teams
- You are fluent in English
- You can work, communicate, and build teams with people from different countries, geographies and cultures
- You can think strategically but also have strong attention to detail
- You are excited about the challenge of working in a dynamic start up environment
- The type of contract is perpetual between your and our legal entity.
- Salary from $5k to $7k depends on your skills.
- You can implement the best technical solutions.
- You have an impact on the project.
- Remote work with standard 8 hours working day.