We're looking for an experienced and passionate Head of Customer Success to lead and expand our Customer Success team. As the Head of Customer Success, you will play a key role in driving customer satisfaction, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue growth by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of Qase's customers.
Reporting directly to the Founder, the Head of Customer Success will thrive in a dynamic environment and be committed to enabling both customer and company success. This role requires an action mindset and the ability to scale globally, while promoting a customer-centric approach across the organization. Responsibilities:
- Lead, expand, and mentor the Customer Success team by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results, hiring, training, and developing a high-performing team.
- Drive customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities.
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization.
- Architect the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions.
- Build a professional services organization to support customers from onboarding and training through to long-term multi-stage digital transformation projects.
- Partner with 3rd party systems integrators for services scale and project delivery as part of major cloud-migration and digital transformation projects.
- Engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.
- A true passion for customers.
- Proven experience in a Customer Success leadership role.
- Experience building and managing Customer Success teams in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to move quickly and iterate to keep up with market or business changes.
- Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to communicate effectively with technical customers in their language.
- A strong strategic vision for the customer experience and customer support.
- The ability to architect services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value, and scale with growth projections.
- A strong customer advocate with the ability to engage directly with customers.
- Skilled in data-driven decision-making, experimentation, and iteration.
- Effective collaborator for driving cross-functional initiatives.
- Empathy, humility, and listening skills.