We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Head of Content Marketing duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and eventually managing a content team, among other tasks.
Our Content manager should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, whitepapers, conference talks (CFPs), images/infographics, and videos that aid in fostering engagement online in addition to building audiences and partnerships with distribution/PR firms, organizations, customers and various content channels.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Be comfortable with technical writing and topics
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English or related field.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Knowledge of technical concepts and topics within the DevOps/SaaS/B2B Software ecosystem