This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
We are looking to hire a full-time Technical Product Manager
reporting to the TPM Leader. Responsibilities of the role will include
- Own the design, build and technical delivery of all Pitcher products under the overall project.
- Ability to communicate technical information to technical and business audiences
- Support the project and commercial teams to help develop strategic working relationships.
- Present your projects and insights to clients (including regular on-site and remote presentations and discussions).
- Deliver value-added consulting services by implementing the most efficient solution to address customer's business needs and use cases.
- Build and maintain business knowledge across all verticals.
- Communicate with key customers and internal management.
- Chair Design & build workshops as part of the project life cycle, training or aftercare process.
- Run stakeholder prioritisation for engagement planning.
- Accurately track your time, costs, and progress to budgets relating to all your projects.
- Work closely with customers to translate business needs into technical solutions on the Pitcher platform.
- Work with project team members, and other internal teams to deliver high-quality, reference-able projects.
- Contribute to internal processes improvements (collateral development, knowledge management).
- Maintain open lines of communication throughout each project phase, highlighting progress, risks, and issues to all stakeholders, both internal and external.
Your benefits at Pitcher will include
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience in requirements gathering and functional design for enterprise applications
- Experience in software development
- Strong project management, problem-solving skills, analysing, and interpreting complex data sets
- Autonomous worker and keen learner, who can be relied upon to work on own initiative and be held accountable
- Effective communication, relationship-building skills, and execution skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal teams alike, have a strong technical background within the Sales Enablement arena and must possess the ability to work under pressure, while still delivering to tight deadlines.
- Experience in working closely with sales in a pre-sales environment and services delivery management.
- Experience with multinational/complex/B2B/enterprise deployments is a plus
- Experience with Sales Enablement, Customer Engagement and CRM Tools is a plus
- Good to have at least a year of Salesforce high-level design and architecture experience
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (subject to country)
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic, highly motivated, global, and cross-functional team
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid time off for birthday
Pitcher is an Equal Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual's race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.
The Company prohibits harassment, bullying, victimisation and any other practices that are inconsistent with its commitment to maintaining a workplace in which employees and the Company's contractors, temporary staff, customers, suppliers and agents treat one another with dignity and respect, accepting the uniqueness and differences of people around the world.