Pitcher AG is seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Engineer to join our team in Poland (opportunity for remote worker).
Are you an experienced Salesforce Engineer who is always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability and functionality? If so, we want you to join our team and contribute your expertise to design and build innovative and transformative applications on the Salesforce platform.
You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt, and use while keeping our trusted product stable and scalable. Bring your passion for elegant coding to Pitcher and your lines of code will have a significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line, and the industry.
This role will involve being part of the entire development life cycle from design through to development and testing, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code. The ideal candidate will be used to fast paced start-up environments where every employee has a direct effect on the company's success. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing applications that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Communicate with product managers, implementation specialists, clients, and other developers to determine business, functional and technical requirements and take ownership throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and "how-to" assistance
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
- 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Technical project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Hands-on, proficient Salesforce Developer (Apex, Lightning, LWC)
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce platform incl. Heroku
- Data modeling and strong understanding of relational databases
- Hands-on experience on SFDX and Deployment process
Your benefits at Pitcher will include:
- PHP, HTML5, Ruby, MySQL, vue.js, CPQ, Vlocity Platform or similar verticalized application experience, SOAP-based web services
- Integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Building solutions in one of our focus industries - life science, consumer goods, manufacturing, financial services
- Experience with any CI/CD tool
- Using Salesforce data tools
- AppExchange review process
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (subject to country)
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic, highly motivated, global, and cross-functional team
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching
- LinkedIn Learning licence and unlimited access to Udemy courses
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid time off for birthday
Pitcher is an Equal Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual's race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.
The Company prohibits harassment, bullying, victimisation, and any other practices that are inconsistent with its commitment to maintaining a workplace in which employees and the Company's contractors, temporary staff, customers, suppliers, and agents treat one another with dignity and respect, accepting the uniqueness and differences of people around the world.