We are looking for a Project Manager
As a key member of our Service Delivery
team, the Project Manager will be at the forefront of our mission with customers and responsible for the following:
- Understanding our customers' data management challenges and improvement needs, establishing and maintaining project scope and timelines, project financials, and facilitating project communication to ensure a successful implementation based on the customers' requirements.
- Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the solution.
- Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Pitcher teams (Product, Sales, Engineering) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders.
- Track and communicate project status, plans issues, timelines, action items, and budgets.
- Manage project scope respecting the customer team and Pitcher needs.
- Assess and track project risk and develop mitigation plans as necessary.
- Work with the project team to scope the required effort and define timelines.
- Lead the customer in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications as per our proven methodology.
- Work closely with the customer and project team to identify and ensure delivery against key business drivers.
- Support pre-sales activities from a services perspective, including defining customer needs, scoping engagements, and delivering Statements of Work.
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the project life cycle.
- Ensure process compliance with all regulatory and Pitcher procedural requirements.
- 5+ years' experience working as a project manager ideally with Salesforce, CRM solutions experience within the Life Science, Finance, Consumer Goods & the Manufacturing sectors.
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for either of the following verticals - Life Science, Finance, Consumer Goods & Manufacturing.
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction.
- Ability and willingness to "roll up your sleeves" to implement a solution.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, but also as part of a team.
- A logical approach to problem-solving and an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project deliverables.
- Proven track record of meeting project timelines/deliverables and attention to detail, process, deadlines, and quality results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 25% (may include international)
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
- SaaS/Cloud experience.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably with a software Service Delivery organisation or consulting background.
- Experience working closely with sales in a pre-sales environment.
- Consulting experience.
- MS Project experience.
- Experience working in SCRUM environment.
- Experience in services delivery management.
Pitcher is an Equal Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual's race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.
The Company prohibits harassment, bullying, victimisation and any other practices that are inconsistent with its commitment to maintaining a workplace in which employees and the Company's contractors, temporary staff, customers, suppliers and agents treat one another with dignity and respect, accepting the uniqueness and differences of people around the world.