Pitcher AG is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team in one
of our global locations which include, Switzerland, UK, or the USA as a remote worker.
As a product marketing manager, you are responsible for making our products "shine and resonate with our customers and prospects."
This role is not about doing demos or presenting product features (although these may sometimes occur). Rather, this role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer's process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Together with the Product team, review and develop a pricing strategy.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g., delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project, or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Groove and HubSpot, and Google Analytics.
- Power-user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or is not—working
- Must be a strong speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
Your benefits at Pitcher will include:
- Experience working within the Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing or Financial Services sectors.
- SaaS experience
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (subject to country)
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment.
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching
- LinkedIn Learning licence and unlimited access to Udemy courses
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid time off for birthday
Pitcher is an Equal Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual's race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.
The Company prohibits harassment, bullying, victimisation and any other practices that are inconsistent with its commitment to maintaining a workplace in which employees and the Company's contractors, temporary staff, customers, suppliers and agents treat one another with dignity and respect, accepting the uniqueness and differences of people around the world.