Pitcher is seeking a Senior Front-end Developer (Vue.js) to join our Product team. This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
Our Senior Front-end Wizard (Vue.js) will be getting involved with our Product and Tech departments to provide dedicated UI development and support on key tech projects. We are looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer that helps us build our next products. Qualifications
Your benefits at Pitcher will include:
- Advanced knowledge of JS - Vue.js must , CSS and SCSS (bonus)
- Experience of developing Frontend is essential. Ideally within a commercial environment
- The ability to understand user psychology and needs, aligning them with product specifications
- ember.js, angular, knockout - welcomed benefit
- Build pipeline experience (webpack or similar)
- SQL and SQLite
- Ability to craft SQL queries and a understanding of databases
- A collaborative, solutions-focused approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills and technical acumen
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in Semantic UI, Python or PHP is non-essential (but a bonus for us!)
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (subject to country).
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic, highly motivated, global, and cross-functional team.
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects.
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching.
- LinkedIn Learning licence and unlimited access to Udemy courses
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid time off for birthday
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Pitcher is an Equal Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual's race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.
The Company prohibits harassment, bullying, victimisation and any other practices that are inconsistent with its commitment to maintaining a workplace in which employees and the Company's contractors, temporary staff, customers, suppliers and agents treat one another with dignity and respect, accepting the uniqueness and differences of people around the world.