At Pitcher, we are a diverse, global community of experts who work together to make an impact. Our Senior Front-end / Full-stack Engineer will be getting involved with our Product and Tech departments to provide dedicated UI development and support on key customer technical projects. Responsibilities:
- Follow and promote engineering best practices.
- Share your unique knowledge and skills with the rest of the team.
- Translate user expectations and business requirements into high-quality code.
- Work closely with teammates in order to design, build, test, and optimize our applications.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX and data-model designs.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Write readable, maintainable, tested, and well-documented code.
- Ensure that acceptance criteria and all parts of the technical design are correctly incorporated.
- Take part in team activities, such as sprint ceremonies, code reviews, and pair programming
Nice to haves:
- 5+ years of experience in developing web-based user interfaces
- Experience with Vue.js or one of the other major front-end frameworks like React or Angular
- Good knowledge of CSS/SCSS
- Ability to craft SQL queries and an understanding of databases
- Basic back-end experience with PHP, ability to work with PHP scripts
- Knowledge of Git and workflows related to it
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive and manage projects on your own
- Ability to collaborate with technical teams and translate business requirements - a collaborative, solution-focused approach
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
Your benefits at Pitcher will include:
- Know-how with regard to front-end tooling such as Webpack, Babel, ESlint, etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce as a user, administrator and/or developer
- Vuetify experience
- Native mobile application development experience
- Experience with CI / CD pipelines
- Experience developing mobile apps and/or websites running on mobile device
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (subject to country).
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic, highly motivated, global, and cross-functional team.
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects.
- On-the-job training, mentoring and coaching.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid time off for birthday
Pitcher is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.
The Company prohibits harassment, bullying, victimization, and any other practices that are inconsistent with its commitment to maintaining a workplace in which employees and the Company's contractors, temporary staff, customers, suppliers, and agents treat one another with dignity and respect, accepting the uniqueness and differences of people around the world.