Pitcher is seeking a Senior Android Developer to join our EMEA team. This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of experience with Android development
- Fluency in Java and Kotlin
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- Experience relational database systems
- Familiarity with software architectures
- Solid knowledge about SOLID principles
- Ability to implement unit tests
- Version control with Git using common branching and merging workflows
- Knowledge of CD/CI tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills and technical acumen
- Experience working with external customers
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to drive and manage your own projects
- Ability to understand user psychology and needs, aligning them with product specifications
- Ability to collaborate with technical teams and translate business requirements
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning and technology
Nice to have:
Your benefits at Pitcher will include:
- SQLite and Room experience
- Knowledge about MVP and Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with Github actions
- Experience with Retrofit, RxJava and Dagger2 libraries
- Experience with Mockito and Espresso
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (subject to country).
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic, highly motivated, global, and cross-functional team.
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects.
- On-the-job training, mentoring and coaching.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid time off for birthday
Pitcher is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.
The Company prohibits harassment, bullying, victimization, and any other practices that are inconsistent with its commitment to maintaining a workplace in which employees and the Company's contractors, temporary staff, customers, suppliers, and agents treat one another with dignity and respect, accepting the uniqueness and differences of people around the world.