Senior Front-end/UI Engineer at Mux
San Francisco or Remote (US) About Mux
Mux is video for developers. Our mission is to democratize video by solving the hard problems developers face when building video: video encoding and streaming (Mux Video), video monitoring (Mux Data), and more. Video is a huge part of people's lives, and we want to help make it better.
We're growing quickly and are building something big together. We'd love to hear from you! About the Role
As a Senior Front-end/UI Engineer at Mux, you will work on features in our React/Redux front-end application through one of our product-focused teams that have significant user-facing features.What You'll Do:
- Work with your team to collaborate and execute on the product goals and technical roadmap;
- Build product-focused features in our React frontend that integrates with our Elixir application;
- Data: Data visualization challenges for historical and real-time analytics;
- Video Experience: Data visualization for livestream health dashboard, self-serve workflows for video assets;
- Core Product Experience: Customer onboarding and growth, shared UI components and design system;
- Contribute to shared UI components and the architecture of the frontend platform;
- Work across teams to develop a unified approach and development workflow for our frontend application.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of engineering experience;
- Solid engineering fundamentals (CS degree a plus);
- React/Redux experience or similar preferred;
- Demonstrated experience with browser testing and performance tuning.
You'll be joining an amazing team from places like Google/YouTube, Amazon/Twitch, Facebook/Oculus, and Brightcove. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance.
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Investment in career growth and training
- Thought leadership and peer recognition program
- "Day of Learning" events
- Reimbursements for headphones, cell phones, device upgrades, and SVOD services of Mux customers
- Remote lunch reimbursement 3x/week
We believe diversity makes us better, and we strive to be inclusive and equitable. That's why we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.