We are a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact. In the Mobile Game Developer role you will work on a sophisticated educational app for kids.
We offer a full-time (100%, exclusive) contract for a remote Mobile Game Developer. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible.
• At least 3 years experience in the game industry;
• Experience with Unity from 3 years, specifically on mobile platforms, and usage of its scripting APIs, 2D tools, UI and animations;
• Ability to translate rough ideas into concrete implementations;
• Experience building both client and server software;
• A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design;
• A portfolio of diverse, high-quality, cross-platform games;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bonus points for:
• Computer Science degree;
• Passion for learning and helping others learn.
What you will be doing:
• Collaborating with Game Designers, analyze and translate the game design into the concrete features;
• Model, design, write, test and release code for our education app;
• Bring new game concepts from prototype to polished final product;
• Iterate on required features to achieve the best possible outcomes;
• Communicating project status and timeline to the management.
We're looking forward to receiving your application and going over this position with you.