Mindojo is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world's top media companies. We are building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
We have a brilliant team of content experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we're on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time (100%, exclusive) contract for a remote mid / senior frontend engineer position. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible.
Requirements We'd like to hear from a candidate who has:
- Has experience at least 4 years of professional web development.
- Has understanding of common programming patterns and principles.
- Thinks not only about delivering code that works but understands reusability and maintainability together with overall performance.
- Writes semantic and accessible HTML5 along with modern CSS features (BEM-based).
- Has experience writing automated tests.
- Has experience of using Git (we use Github).
- Has experience working as a part of an agile team.
- Confident in communicating in English, spoken and written (professional working proficiency).
- Portfolio of previous works.
- Experience with working remotely.
- Knowledge of dependency & build tools (e.g. NPM, Yarn, Webpack).
- Mobile development experience, understanding of PWA principles.
- Knowledge of UI design best practices.
- Experience with server-side technologies.
What you will be doing:
What we offer:
- Work in a delivery-based, agile environment with a remote team of talented people.
- Contribute to the architecture, code and testing of high-quality apps that support expansion of the Mindojo's adaptive learning platform.
- Do code reviews.
- Participate in weekly video-meetings: retrospectives, sprint planning.
- Learn new technologies and be responsible for results of your work.
- Competitive compensation.
- Individual bonuses related on your personal performance and common milestones.
- A stock option plan.
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly team of colleagues.
- Challenging and interesting big projects.
- Company-paid events and educational programs.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Last, but not least: a chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
Please write us, we don't bite. We'll tell you more about us, you'll tell us more about yourself. Maybe we'll become a perfect fit for each other and even best friends in the near future.