Mindojo is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world's top media companies. We are building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
We have a brilliant team of content experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we're on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time (100%, exclusive) contract for a remote mid / senior backend engineer position. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible. We'd like to hear from a candidate who has:
- Has experience at least 4 years of professional software development of building and scaling sophisticated high-performance systems.
- Has understanding of common programming patterns and principles.
- Has advanced experience of development with Python.
- Has a solid knowledge of MongoDB.
- Has experience writing unit and integration tests.
- Has experience of using Git (we use Github).
- Confident in communicating in English, spoken and written (professional working proficiency)
- Portfolio of previous works.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience working as a part of agile team.
- Experience with working remotely.
- Experience with frontend technologies (HTML, CSS, JS).
What you will be doing:
- Work in a delivery-based, agile environment with a remote team of talented people.
- Contribute to the architecture, code and testing of high-quality apps that support expansion of the Mindojo's e-learning platform.
- Do code reviews.
- Participate in weekly video-meetings: retrospectives, sprint planning.
- Learn new technologies and be responsible for results of your work.
- Own and manage your own projects
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Individual bonuses related on your personal performance and common milestones.
- A stock option plan.
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly small team.
- Challenging and interesting big projects.
- Company sponsored events and educational programs.
- Very flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Last, but not least: a real chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
Please write us, we don't bite. We'll tell you more about us, you'll tell us more about yourself. Maybe we'll become a perfect fit for each other and even best friends in the near future.