We are looking for an experienced and strategic Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product team and articulate crisply and clearly the capabilities, functionalities, and business benefits of our products and solutions in customer-facing material such as datasheets, website landing pages, videos, and sales decks.
- Be Level AI expert and thought leader on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market.
- Become the go-to person for sales, marketing, and customer success teams to understand the ins and outs of our product.
- Develop product positioning that differentiates Level AI by understanding customer pain points. Tailor messaging to persona and test.
- Document and keep a tab on market trends and competitive forces. Partner with the product team to develop the product roadmap
- Stellar copywriting skills
- Excellent verbal communicator
- Self-sufficient: can produce customer-facing brochures, landing pages, training videos, and slide presentations with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Strategic: understand the space, the customer, and the criticality of his/her role in the organization
- Passionate about great enterprise software, AI, and product marketing.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree a plus
- 4+ years of Product marketing experience in Enterprise Software (experience in an early-stage startup environment is a huge plus).
- Client-facing experience
- Work portfolio: Please share your past body of work (e.g., videos, blog, datasheet, white papers, speaking engagement, presentations) as part of your job application.