As a critical member of the team, you will work on cutting-edge technologies and play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. As part of the Backend and Infrastructure team, you'll work on developing and scaling Level AI's real time video and audio streaming services. You will work on projects spanning real time notifications, media streaming, and media storage backends. What you'll be liable for:
- Innovate, build, and invent on the behalf of our customers.
- Plan, execute and maintain entire products/features which millions of customers will experience.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver a high-quality Product.
Must have skills:
- 3+ years of backend development experience on
- Experience or familiarity with Django and Celery.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex backend systems.
- Familiarity with real time media streaming protocols such as RTP/RTSP/WebRTC.
- Good understanding of relational databases, data management, and API design.
- Good understanding of networking and storage and some experience with high concurrency servers.
- Ability to independently work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object-Oriented Desig