Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
LeadSimple is a B2B vertical SaaS company selling to SMB's in the residential property management industry. Bootstrapped and profitable, we hit a new level of product market fit in 2020 resulting in +50% YOY growth.
We're small (25+ people), fully remote, kinda nerdy and really love SMB problems, real estate and punching above our weight class. If this sounds like your vibe - give us a shout!
Because our platform integrates many kinds of software into a single platform, we're always working on interesting projects! Here are just some of the awesome things we've built recently:
- A custom text editor built with Slate
- Real-time UI using GraphQL subscriptions over websockets
- A consolidated, collaborative inbox for emails, text messages and phone calls
If that sounds cool, you're in luck, because we're looking for talented, full-stack software engineers to join our team. About our stack
Our backend is written in Ruby on Rails
, with a Typescript React
UI that communicates with Rails over GraphQL
, using Relay
. We use Postgres
for data storage, and Heroku
for web hosting.
We don't care if you aren't an expert on all this tech right now. This is a full stack role, so we do expect you to become competent with all these tools over time, but what we care most about today is whether you can solve problems independently.
If you have front-end and back-end experience, and you can find the solution when you face a problem in a tech stack you're unfamiliar with, we want to talk to you. What it's like to work here
- You'll work on a little of everything, from databases to user interfaces and everything in between, in a wide variety of product areas.
- You'll own the delivery of high-impact projects that affect real customers, from start to finish, with no bureaucracy, following the Shape Up method.
- You'll collaborate within a small, highly productive team, reviewing code and helping other engineers with their roadblocks.
- You'll have time to focus. We don't micromanage, and we do our best to keep distractions (and meetings) to a minimum.
- When assigned to on-call duty, you'll triage, investigate and fix bugs
- You'll deploy early and often. We ship to production multiple times per day.
Perks for the team
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Quarterly Two-Week Hackathons
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Focused and dedicated environment with smart, caring people
- Location independence
- Consistent, but flexible working schedule with 3hr Pacific Time Zone overlap
- Mission driven, non-political company and values-based culture
How we hire
We highly value seeing your past work. If you have side projects to show, it's a big plus. If you don't have projects to share, we'll ask you to take a coding test to get a sense for where you're at. At a high level, our hiring process looks like this:
- Send us your application!
- We will ask you to send us some side projects or do a coding test
- 30min screening interview to meet and get to know you
- 90min interview with our head of engineering, focused on your working history and your side projects
- Negotiations & offer. The exact terms will depend on your experience level and how well you currently fit the role.
- If you accept, you enter a 90-day trial period, fully paid.
- If all goes well, you convert to a full-time team member!
Please apply if you…
- Learn fast and proactively seek your own solutions
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
- Communicate crisply and clearly in English
- Bring an optimistic "can do" attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)