Help hardware engineers ship products 3X faster!
Nowadays, the manufacturing industry is incredibly inefficient, costing the US economy billions of dollars every year, and making hardware products, like cars, planes, and medical devices that are expensive or unsafe/unusable.
, we are working hard to fix this problem, by building a purchasing platform that talks to engineers.You should apply if
- You love building UI components as much as building data structures and API endpoints, and there isn't a task you can't do.
- You are connected to the product side.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and get your hands dirty.
- You have a get stuff done attitude.
- You love what you do.
Would be nice to have also: About Jiga
- 3+ years of experience building full-stack web applications, end-to-end.
- Proven experience with React. - Proven experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS S3.
- Deep love of startups and creating new products - Working blazingly fast.
- Independent and autodidact.
Jiga was started by our co-founder, Assaf, who identified a need in the manufacturing market. After 6 years as a manufacturer himself, Assaf realized these inefficiencies had to be addressed.
We were founded in 2020, just before the first COVID lockdown. As we had to work remotely from day one, we learnt to communicate in an async way to allow everyone to focus and do what they do best, wherever they want and whenever they want.
We believe in flexible, remote work where each one of the team members has a voice and impact on the product. We don't count hours, we take a no-nonsense approach, and we're open to any new ideas and technology.
All religions/genders/races are encouraged to apply, we simply don't care where you're from as long as you do a good job and play nice.Benefits
- Fully flexible, location independent, parent-friendly remote work environment.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Self-development budget.
- Spotify/YouTube music subscription.
- Generous stock options package.
- Fast-paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom.
- Opportunity to work on a real, painful problem together with an amazing team.