As a Staff Engineer
you will be responsible for both the health and success of the team members you will be overseeing along with the projects that fall upon your team to execute on that ensure a better experience in our dashboard for both staff and customers. This can include new features and updates that will directly impact the success of hCaptcha's products and services. Along with facilitating technical discussions, review of code quality and aiding in triage efforts in which the team is responsible for.
You will be working closely with product owners, stakeholders and developers to deliver on internal and external business requirements. Managing expectations for all parties involved, including prioritization amongst tasks and technical debt. You will also be ensuring that each solution implemented follows outlined processes and security measures to guarantee smooth and safe deployments for our staff, customers and users. What will you do:
What you will learn:
- Oversee and lead a team of engineers to execute on complex requirements from stakeholders both externally and internally. Making sure deadlines are met and ensuring stability in production applications.
- Enforce processes or create ones that guarantee developer success when rolling out new features and updates.
- Own large scale projects from end to end, working with various departments and team members to outline and architect solutions
- Mentor and guide engineers to grow in skill and knowledge, allowing them to make the best decisions given the right tools and context
- Ensure good code hygiene through reviews and testing
- Collaborate with multiple teams and departments (machine learning, marketing, etc.) to deliver on tools and features that build a better product at Intuition Machines Inc.
What we are looking for:
- Gain knowledge and experience working with a system that impact hundreds of millions of users per day, along with some of our biggest customers
- Learn about security, labeling, and machine learning through product features and knowledge sharing amongst the company
- Utilize the latest technologies to design and develop scalable solutions along with monitoring tools that provide unique insight into both our users and customers
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in software engineering including frontend and backend (python)
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading or managing engineering teams
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge in cloud architecture that utilizes microservices and kubernetes
- Strong leadership skills that empower and empathize with their team members
- Ability to manage projects, time and all members involved in a process
- Excellent communication, listening and presenting to and with diverse audiences. Outlining information and details in a manner that suits all parties involved in the project.
- A history of demonstrated skill in product and service architecture and development
What do we offer:
- Serverless Architecture
- Worked with Kafka, Redis and / or Clickhouse
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours #Li-remote
- An inspiring team spread all over the world
- A unique chance of being a part of #hCaptcha revolution
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse global workforce. We believe that the best way to learn, grow, and succeed, both as individuals and as a company, is to foster a culture that is fundamentally rooted in equality.
Join us as we transform cyber security, user privacy, and machine learning online!