As a Performance Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring performance of high load systems used by millions of users across the world.
Our organization is highly customer-focused, so you should be comfortable interacting directly with large enterprise customers and startups alike when necessary, in conjunction with our product, customer success, and sales teams. What will you do:
What we are looking for:
- Implementing performance optimizations across the technology stack
- Establish and evaluate key metrics to monitor system performance
- Optimize infrastructure costs through performance and traffic optimizations
- Improve the architecture of the system to allow to handle sudden spikes in load
- Take part in the capacity planning when onboarding new customers
- Identify performance bottlenecks and work with the engineering team on fixing them
- Review code and architecture changes to maintain high performance
What do we offer:
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in a role focusing on performance engineering
- Good understanding of caching and database performance optimization
- Experience working with large scale, internet facing, distributed systems (CDN, load balancing, public cloud)
- Experience with orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, metrics-driven staged deployment systems, containerization, and microservice design
- Good understanding of public cloud cost management
- Good judgment and practical approach to solving performance problems
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours #Li-remote.
- An inspiring team of colleagues spread all over the world.
- Pleasant, modern development and deployment workflows: ship early, ship often.
- High impact: lots of users, happy customers, high growth, and cutting edge R&D.
- Flat organization, direct interaction with customer teams.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse global workforce. We believe that the best way to learn, grow, and succeed, both as individuals and as a company, is to foster a culture that is fundamentally rooted in equality.
Join us as we transform cyber security, user privacy, and machine learning online!