As a Growth Engineer you will be responsible for driving innovation and augmenting revenue through market-oriented engineering projects. This role is perfect for aspiring entrepreneurs who want exposure to product and marketing-related practices.
Our organization is highly customer-focused, so you should be comfortable interacting directly with large enterprise customers and startups alike when necessary, in conjunction with our product, customer success, and sales teams. What will you do:
What we are looking for:
- Work with a highly dynamic team to deliver end-to-end solutions that drive growth via web technologies, databases and server platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to surface opportunities that garner market attention through the development of innovative web based products.
- Scope, design, and develop high quality, scalable, and reusable code and components.
- Deliver solutions that perform seamlessly across different web browsers and mobile platforms.
- Build test scenarios into your code to allow for automated testing upon integration.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Adhere to engineering best-practices, including documentation, coding standards, ticket creation, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Minimum of four years of hands-on experience in a similar role at a SaaS provider.
- Expert level Python for backend development.
- Ability to handle both React and pure JS: we build both modern dashboards that must be compatible with virtually every web browser ever made.
- Experience with APIs, metrics-driven staged deployment systems, containerization, and microservice design.
- Demonstrated architecture engineering expertise (gather requirements, problem solve and make recommendations).
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset that is focused on pipeline growth and revenue generation.
What do we offer:
- Experience working directly with the marketing business unit.
- Start-up / founding experience.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours #Li-remote
- An inspiring team spread all over the world
- A unique chance of being a part of #hCaptcha revolution
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse global workforce. We believe that the best way to learn, grow, and succeed, both as individuals and as a company, is to foster a culture that is fundamentally rooted in equality.
Join us as we transform cyber security, user privacy, and machine learning online!