is a pioneering company that operates at the intersection of AI and design with a mission to revolutionize UI design in the age of generative AI. Our state-of-the-art AI enables the creation of interface designs from natural language, empowering people to design beyond their imagination.
Our founding team consists of builders who have previously worked at Google Research, Facebook, and high-growth unicorn startups such as Faire and Cruise. Our team has extensive experience building and designing AI-first products such as GBoard, Google Search, and self-driving technology at Cruise.
We are thrilled to expand our team and are actively seeking talented engineers who are passionate and motivated by our ambitious mission. We strive to create a collaborative environment where individuals can work on groundbreaking technology. What we're looking for
We're looking for an exceptional and enthusiastic full-stack engineer who loves to build new products from scratch and is skilled at creating dependable backend systems and APIs. In this role, you'll work closely with our team of engineers to integrate our AI technology on a large scale.
As a full-stack engineer on our team, you'll have the chance to learn from industry experts about machine learning. You'll get to build the entire inference stack and work on state-of-the-art AI technology that could change the software and design industry. Responsibilities
- Design and implement APIs and web services that support client-side functionality and integrate our machine learning models seamlessly
- Build and maintain scalable, efficient, and reliable code using modern web development technologies
- Optimize databases for performance and scalability, ensuring data integrity and security
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure quality and consistency of the codebase
- Identify and troubleshoot performance and scalability issues to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Participate in code reviews and share your knowledge with the team
- Continuously learn and keep up-to-date with new backend technologies and trends
- Relevant experience building and maintaining APIs from zero to one at a startup
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- 4+ years of experience building user facing features and shipping to a production environment
- Strong proficiency with the Node.js/TypeScript stack and Python
- Expertise with designing and maintaining database schemas, indexes, and other database structures using PostgreSQL
- Nice to have: Experience with machine learning systems and working with machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Jax, PyTorch)