is a pioneering company that operates at the intersection of AI and design with a mission to revolutionize UI design in the age of generative AI. Our state-of-the-art AI enables the creation of interface designs from natural language, empowering people to design beyond their imagination.
Our founding team consists of builders who have previously worked at Google Research, Facebook, and high-growth unicorn startups such as Faire and Cruise. Our team has extensive experience building and designing AI-first products such as GBoard, Google Search, and self-driving technology at Cruise.
We are thrilled to expand our team and are actively seeking talented engineers who are passionate and motivated by our ambitious mission. We strive to create a collaborative environment where individuals can work on groundbreaking technology. What we're looking for
We are currently searching for an exceptional and motivated front-end engineer who possesses a passion for creating products from scratch and an acute attention to detail. As a crucial member of our team, you will collaborate closely with both designers and engineers to take charge of and execute the creation of Galileo AI's products. Your contributions will be front and center in providing our customers with the magical benefits of AI.
We operate in the crossroads of AI and design, and are in search of an individual with a strong design acumen and a sincere curiosity towards AI. Joining our team would enable you to have a substantial impact on the creation of cutting-edge, pioneering products in this domain. Responsibilities
- Work with our designers and engineers to build applications using modern front-end technologies.
- Develop, test, and maintain scalable, reusable front-end code.
- Identify and troubleshoot performance and scalability issues to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Participate in code reviews and share your knowledge with the team
- Continuously learn and keep up-to-date with new frontend technologies and trends
- Relevant experience building products from zero to one at a startup
- Able to handle ambiguous requirements and collaborate with designers and engineers easily
- 4+ years of experience building user-facing features and shipping to a production environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Nice to have: Understanding of APIs and server-side technologies like Node.js