As a part of the product engineering team, you will play a key role in shaping the next generation of reliability management product experience. Working in a small, cross-functional engineering team, you will work closely with our customers, product, engineering, data science and design team to collaborate, influence, and impact products that our customers use every single day. You will have the opportunity to tackle product challenges across all spectrums, from spearheading new product verticals, developing and iterating end-to-end features, to being engineering's direct liaison and solutions expert to our customers. Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in shipping and designing data-plane components in C/C++/Rust. Experience in writing middle-ware in Golang/Python;
- Experience in areas such as service meshes/proxies (Envoy), designing in-app agents/SDKs, consistent hashing, consensus protocols, in-memory computations, L4-L7 networking, protocol analysis;
- Experience in juggling between building data-plane components to developing control-plane APIs;
- Detail-driven mindset that cares about code quality, testing, and customer-driven product experience;
- Nice-to-have: systems thinking, open-source, curiosity and interest in reliability engineering.
- Competitive pay & good equity;
- Full medical, dental and vision health insurance benefits with life insurance, and 401k opportunities;
- WFH stipends including phone, wellness and equipment;
- When in office, daily lunches, coffee and snacks;
- Strong growth opportunities building an impactful, category-defining product;
- Work on cutting-edge technologies and customers;
- Being in an early-stage startup provides valuable experience for building a company, team, and product from ground up.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are waiting for you!