You: Attitude & Fit
- Young, innovative, & rapidly expanding fintech company;
- Large enterprise application;
- VueJS + .NET + C# + PostgreSQL;
- Small, highly-productive, and agile development team that likes tackling challenges and laughing together;
- Great people, little bureaucracy, awesome boss;
- Offices in Los Angeles and London. Dev team is remote.
Experience & Skills
- Positive attitude;
- Love pleasing UI experiences and have the "knack" for good UI;
- Enjoy coding;
- Exceptional problem solving skills;
- Strive for excellence in all you do;
- Fast with HTML and CSS, including rapid prototyping by manipulating the dom through Chrome Dev tools;
- Demonstrated experience building intuitive user experiences;
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue). VueJS experience a plus;
- Mobile development experience a plus;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
Candidates will complete a technical evaluation. Position:
- Write frontend code and build UI to implement new features. Includes taking in data from our API, structuring that data, and displaying it;
- Help with migration from Vue 2 to Vue 3;
- Assist with refactoring codebase and redesigning current pages;
- Build new components for use within our application (ie: better dropdowns, better search experience);
- Participate in manual testing of frontend features;
- Troubleshoot bug and UI issues reported by our client services team;
- Able to train other developers and potentially able to lead a team in the future.
You must be able to work substantially during normal business hours in the Pacific Time Zone (8am to 4pm UTC -8:00, Los Angeles time). We prefer candidates in North American, South America, England or Ireland.
Competitive compensation and contract type depending on qualifications and location.Our technologies used: