Investors across the globe are looking for new investment opportunities. You will have a chance to work on client-facing functionality to ensure high customer satisfaction scores and conversion rates. This role reports to the Head of Product.
As a Growth Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth for our investment platform and help achieve our business outcomes. You will:
What we're looking for:
- Analyze data covering the entire funnel to understand customer behavior, drop-offs, and areas of optimization.
- Define cohort retention charts based on user personas and leverage analysis to define growth and product investment opportunities.
- Dive deep into our data to understand usage patterns and partner closely with the client team to understand the customer journey to identify areas of investment that drive acquisition and retention.
- Set comprehensive experiments validating hypotheses and increasing acquisition and retention.
- Ideate and wireframe new features as well as enhance existing features.
- Partner closely with the marketing team to create consistent messaging across all channels.
- Use good judgment to make appropriate trade-offs when scoping and specifying solutions, ensuring that anything we build adds value to the business and continues to delight our users
- Make a difference in the lives of people everywhere who use FarmTogether to invest in alternative assets!
- 3+ years experience in product management roles.
- Broader experience in SaaS, e-Commerce, FinTech. Previous experience as Business Analyst, Financial Planner, or Growth Marketing is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience of driving product growth and running experiments.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to hard problems - making sound decisions on how to ship value, learn and iterate.
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to gather and analyze data sets and to interpret them to make sound business decisions.
- Experience planning user research and conducting customer interviews or jumping into the support queue to solve real customer problems.
- Strong skills in Figma or similar tools
- Strong skills in SQL
- Superb verbal & written communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams such as marketing, design, sales, or customer success.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
About the team:
The founding and executive teams have decades of institutional experience in ag, farmland, and food investing, having previously deployed over $1B into this asset class. We also have deep financial and tech expertise that allows us to build investment products for the future. We've raised several million dollars in VC and angel funding to date. We have thousands of investors on our platform and deployed millions of dollars into farmland deals across the United States.
We've already created a diverse work environment and strive to maintain it because we value different perspectives and experiences and do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Funding:
Our backers include Blue Seed Collective, Franklin Templeton ($1.5T global asset manager), Richie Prager (a former key executive at BlackRock, the largest asset manager in the world), founders of Grammarly, founder of Pillpack, former CEO of Fonterra (largest dairy exporter in the world) and many other prominent financial, agricultural and tech professionals.