We're looking for a hardworking individual to join a high-performance team of 5 senior developers.
You will be responsible for the building and maintenance of our front-end codebase. The current stack consists of a front end built on NextJS/Redux Toolkit/MUI5, supported by a Node.js (express) API backend and a Next.js backoffice. The whole work is hosted on AWS, and we leverage the AWS infrastructure heavily.
This is an early-stage startup, so you must be prepared to work hard (and play hard), put in the hours, and be passionate about working on a greenfield project where you can leave your mark. Must-have skills:
- Material UI5
- Responsive layouts (mobile + web)
- Good Understanding of TDD
- Commitment to Clean Code principles
- Understanding of CI tools and flows, esp Git flow
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A degree in a numerate subject (Computer Science/Physics/Math)
- React-admin knowledge
- Contribution to OpenSource libraries
- Figma designs implementation experience
- AWS expertise (esp S3, Cloudfront, MediaConvert, EC2)
- Node.js / express. If you are interested in cross-training into a full-stack developer, we would be particularly keen to hear from you. Appropriate training will be provided.
For the right individual, this job provides ample opportunities for career growth, being part of an early stage (yet well funded) startup, and a young, extremely driven team looking to achieve great things under very ambitious timelines.