You will be leading a part of Collectly engineering team and work on core features or Collectly product. You will be working closely with CTO and responsible for implementation of complex features requiring a team effort, coordinate the team and make sure the team performs great.
This role would be a great fit for someone who is comfortable with a high level of responsibility, enjoys working with people and is looking for a great career opportunity to grow together with the company. Responsibilities
- Lead a team of professionals, backend, frontend and QA engineers.
- Collaborate with Founders and Product Team to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Represent the team in any meetings (product grooming with CTO and product designer, sprint planning).
- Coordinate the team when working on complex tasks involving multiple people, making sure everyone is on the same page and working towards the common goal.
- Help produce and execute. You should be helping solve problems the team needs help solving. and remove blocks if any.
- Help the team exceed their goals and potential. Provide technical and personal leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship.
- Provide architectural guidelines and lead product and features design/re-design, delivering code alongside the team you lead.
- Guarantee product and code quality (utilizing best practices like code review, automated testing, CI/CD.)
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Experience in managing team of at least 3 people.
- Understanding of "race conditions" and how to mitigate them by crafting concurrent code.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Agile, iterative development: Be ready to focus on shipping value to customers fast.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
Permanent location - GMT 0 to GMT+4 timezones.Options:
1) You can work remotely from where you live (except the countries under sanctions)
2) After 1 year we can submit your documents for U.S. L1B work visa
3) Or we can sponsor your relocation to another country, chosen by you