You will be part of the Collectly Product Scaling Team, and your main goal will be to technically enable product growth. The scaling team is responsible for enabling product scalability, solving performance problems caused by development, and building data interoperability services.
This role would be an excellent fit for someone with many years of experience solving technical challenges, breaking down complex problems into smaller challenges, and working on infrastructure tasks. Responsibilities
- Develop Integrations: Connect with Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, and Billing systems securely and efficiently.
- Maintain Quality: Collaborate with the team to maintain a high bar for quality in an iterative environment
- Architect for Scalability: Make informed decisions to ensure product scalability and performance
- Address Technical Debt: Identify and address obstacles that impede team efficiency
- Bonus points for expertise in building web parsers (like Selenium) and familiarity with reverse engineering.
- Professional experience with Python, SQL, SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, Redis, and Celery. Good grasp of algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of "race conditions" and how to mitigate them by crafting concurrent code.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Agile, iterative development: Be ready to focus on shipping value to customers fast.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
Permanent location - GMT 0 to GMT+4 timezones. Options:
1) You can work remotely from where you live (except the countries under sanctions)
2) After 1 year we can submit your documents for U.S. L1B work visa
3) Or we can sponsor your relocation to another country, chosen by you