Collectly's mission is to transform how healthcare bills are paid. We're growing rapidly and seeking a Principal Frontend Engineer who shares our passion for building scalable and user-friendly products.
As a Principal Frontend Engineer at Collectly, you'll lead the development of features and improvements to our product, ensuring code quality, and participating in Front-end architecture design. Collaboration and communication will be key as you work closely with the Core Team and exert influence on our long-term goals. Responsibilities
- Develop and Improve: Create secure, well-tested, and performant Frontend features.
- Collaborate on Design: Work with the Founders and Core Team on new features and overall user experience.
- Ensure Quality: Adhere to and advocate for our standards of style, maintainability, and best practices.
- Solve Complex Problems: Tackle technical challenges of high scope and complexity, particularly performance and optimization.
- Mentor and Teach: Engage in collaborative learning with other Frontend Engineers.
- Fix Issues: Address bugs and problems prioritized in our JIRA & Zendesk system.
- Represent Collectly: Communicate publicly around broader initiatives, upholding Collectly's values.
- Professional experience with React, Redux, TypeScript, automated testing (Cypress, Jest), Git, and Docker.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and prevent performance and optimization issues.
- Fluent in English & Russian for effective remote and asynchronous communication.
- Comfort with an intensely iterative software development process.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization, with a self-motivated and inclusive attitude.