We are a startup, a small team. The culture we foster is important to us. You can count on us to listen, to be honest, and to try our best to do what's right every day. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do work which excites them and they take pride in. We are constantly changing and adapting, and want someone who will collaborate with us to define new processes, suggest new features, and rethink how we work and delight our customers.
This is a fully-remote position. Our team is currently composed of people across numerous time zones and we do not see value in arbitrary office time or the drain caused by commutes. We trust each other to work hard and take care of what needs to be done to ensure company-wide success while maintaining a better quality of life. Why Clickpart?
- Exciting future tech roadmap (distributed systems, AI)
- Small team, early stage startup environment
- Embracing distributed / remote work
- We focus on delivering customer value
- MERN stack (Mongo, Express, React, Node)
- Complete large features independently
- Write well organized code, and help improve existing code
- Seek improvement of existing systems
- Distributed Systems
- 4+ years as a software engineer
- B.S. Computer Science or related degree
- Strong written & spoken English
- Bonus: AWS, Docker, Devops
Quick process: Apply, Phone Screen, Tech Interview, Offer