Timing: Immediate Start
Location: Remote, GMT -8 to GMT +4
We are looking for a Technical/Customer Support Engineer. You will work closely with developers, product designers, and the leadership team to develop the best user experience within our platform. As part of a hyper-growth startup, you will help grow membership from 15,000 to 1,000,000 over the next five years through the product.
This role will be fully remote and you will work with our product, design, and engineering team members, who are based all around the world in the United States, Latin America, Europe, and Southeast Asia. Major Responsibilities:
- On-Boarding/Off-Boarding users and give them access to SSO/company Applications
- Provide technical support for MacOs/Windows laptops
- Help users with regular OS/browser/Applications issues
- Implement/Keep updated company inventory
- Adding new applications in OneLogin SSO
- Adding/Removing access to users in OneLogin SSO
- Work with Fleetsmith (Apple Device Management) adding/removing users/ inventory etc.
- Add/remove OpenVpn accounts, provide support for vpn issues
- Create users accounts in g-suite/jira/..etc
- Employ the latest security protocols in OneLogin/Fleetsmith(Apple Device Management)
- Proactive - Prevent problems and surface solutions before they impact the business;
- Independent - Be able to work on your own with little to no supervision;
- Passionate - Transform complex problems into creative solutions;
- Team Player - Jump in wherever needed and collaborate with all teams;
- Fast-Paced - Work comfortably in a high growth environment with the capability to switch from strategy to execution without losing ground;
- Curious - Share your non-stop desire to continue learning;
- Best-in-Class - Grow with us and elevate our platform.
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video;
- Streaming music;
- Credits for meals;
- Shopping/grocery service;
- Donation matching;
- Quarterly stipend for books;
- Annual Stipend for Professional Development;
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot;
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.