Bravado is looking for a product design wizard to join our Engagement team. Summary
- We're looking for a full-time hire.
- This is a fully remote position.
- Your permanent location should be in between GMT+2 and GMT-6 due to time-zone alignment.
- Native or Professional English is a must. All company communication is in English. We've got 9 different nationalities represented in our company.
- 4+ years of design experience.
- We're interested in autonomous and proactive individuals that aren't afraid to make mistakes, learn along the way, and grow with Bravado.
- Competitive salary based on your location and experience. We did not define a specific range for the position due to hiring all over the world.
- As the lead product designer of the Engagement team, you'll be looking for ways how to delight our users and incentivize them to stay on the platform.
- You will be collaborating closely with engineers, designers, business stakeholders, and executive leadership to build impactful products. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, and are motivated by the opportunity to build products and companies from the ground up. You possess a deep empathy for the user, an ability to think creatively outside the box, and a desire to move quickly and have a huge impact.
- Research-based: Using extensive research, data, and insights, we design and deploy experiences that are intuitive and easy to use.
- Design digital experiences: You will help transition projects from discovery to delivery, designing visual languages for product environments. (websites, web, and mobile apps).
- Design systems: You will build scalable design systems to maintain consistency and visual potency across all touchpoints.
- Internal processes: You will help us improve our internal workflows, playbooks, templates, and procedures. We empower you to bring your ideas to the table, improve our processes and take the initiative for building the kind of company you want to work for.
- Supervision: You will assist our engineers in implementing your designs. We pay a lot of attention to product briefs and design documentation. You will have to do design reviews to ensure your designs are properly implemented, work and look great.
- Your decision is always expensive: In a startup, resources are limited. We always have to prioritize. In this environment, you always need to think ahead. You have to plan how a product scales, design flexible architecture to avoid unnecessary engineering changes, while delivering the best possible UI.
- Strong design skill: Preferably, you have at least 4 years of experience as a designer and have worked in a product company. You are competent in building high-definition UI on both desktop and mobile and making your work scalable.
- Data-based: Research and data will be informing your decision-making. As a designer, your decisions will be based on the user, business, and data we collect during the discovery process.
- Vast experience designing mobile apps: You know iOS/Android guidelines and have a lot of experience designing mobile apps. You are aware of the recent trends, limitations, updates related to mobile platforms. Especially speaking of Apple.
- Systemic and organized: You are well organized and understand the importance of systemic design. We design solutions that can be scaled and used by the whole team (we set up systems based on components, typography, colors, grids, margins, etc.).
- Accountable: You have a strong sense of commitment, accountability, and ownership. You are independent and will solve problems by taking matters into your hands if needed. You are a doer.
- Communication: You can easily communicate with your team members and clients and are confident about getting people buying in around your proposed solutions.
- Language: You are very fluent in English to engage with all international team members.
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Disney+).
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify, or Apple Music).
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership).
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime).
- Quarterly stipend for books.
- Annual professional development credit.
- Work from home stipend.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits. 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by Bravado for employees.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.