Bravado is looking for a Graphic Designer who is dynamic and detail-oriented with a strong portfolio of work. This person will embody and inspire the Bravado aesthetic through creative, high-quality, professional campaigns and will contribute to our overall supply expansion efforts. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be organized, independent and understand that priorities/projects may shift. Looking for someone with creative ideas, and has an eye for style and enthusiasm for digital conversion trends. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Create and maintain a consistent visual voice for brand assets.
- Design paid social ads, display ads, landing pages, responsive emails, postcards, presentations decks, sales collateral, brochures & more.
- Create UI illustrations. Help our product designers create dynamic, aesthetically pleasing interfaces.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions with the supply marketing team & pitch creative ideas.
- Maintain and manage an asset library on an ongoing basis, as well as the inventory of where these assets live and how they will be used.
WHAT WOULD SET YOU APART:
- We're looking for a full-time hire.
- This is a fully remote position.
- Your permanent location should be in between GMT0 and GMT-8 due to time-zone alignment with marketing team in US.
- Native or Professional English is a must. All company communication is in English. We've got 9 different nationalities represented in our company.
- Deep understanding of the nuances of each online platform (Facebook, Instagram, Web, email, etc.) and how to adapt and optimize content per channel; this includes proper file size, specs, and copy adaptations
- Comfortable managing tight deadlines while maintaining a commitment to excellence and impeccable attention to detail
- 2+ years of design experience. You can draw by hand/using software.
- We' are interested in autonomous and proactive individuals that aren't afraid to make mistakes, learn along the way, and grow with Bravado.
- Strong design skill: 2+ years of UI, UX or graphic design experience and an eye for minimalist design.
- Video Editing: Experience with video editing is a plus!
- Tools: Highly experienced with Figma, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite
- End-to-end execution: Experience with end-to-end execution of creative content in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Platforms understanding: Extensive knowledge of best practices for email, web, ads, print, and mobile.
- Graphic design skills: You can create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate our users.
- Systemic and organized: You are well organized and understand the importance of systemic design. We design solutions that can be scaled and used by the whole team (we set up systems based on components, typography, colors, grids, margins, etc.).
- Accountable: You have a strong sense of commitment, accountability, and ownership. You are independent and will solve problems by taking matters into your hands if needed. You are a doer.
- Communication: You can easily communicate with your team members and clients and are confident about getting people buying in around your proposed solutions.
- Language: You are very fluent in English to engage with all international team members.
- As an employee of Bravado, we don't look at you as a member of our team, but rather as a part of our Family. Families take care of one another, and here's another way we're looking to do that!
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Disney+).
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify, or Apple Music).
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership).
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime).
- Quarterly stipend for books.
- Annual professional development credit.
- Work from home stipend.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits. 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by Bravado for employees.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.