As a staff full stack engineer at Atlas, you will help us lay the groundwork for our all-in-one customer support platform by establishing best practices, helping us decide upon and set key architecture, and writing core code on which our future products will be built. We're an early stage, scrappy team and are looking for someone with the ability to make decisions despite ambiguity. You will own a significant portion of the product and see its end to end development and be responsible for leading it to product market fit. RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Research, develop opinions on, and exercise best development practices.
- Research, develop opinions on, and implement our core architecture.
- Write maintainable, clean code that strikes the balance between performance and time to build.
- Focus on quickly building products that our users love, realizing that iteration is key.
- Minimum 6 years of programming experience
- Knowledge of the following languages, tools, and frameworks is a plus: